Do you find that you’re always in need of an easy weeknight side dish? We’ve got you covered with these Parmesan Peas.
Whether you need something to serve alongside chicken breasts or just need to make sure the kids are eating enough vegetables, these Parmesan Peas are quick and better yet, easy to make.
Heat the Easy Reach Toaster Oven to 350 degrees. Then add oil and garlic to the toaster oven baking pan and bake for about 5 minutes or until the garlic is lightly browned.
After the garlic is browned, add frozen peas that have been thawed to the pan. Bake the peas for an additional 10-12 minutes until they are heated through.
Transfer the peas into a serving bowl and sprinkle with your favorite parmesan cheese and you’re ready to serve. It’s that easy. The next time you’re in desperate need of a side dish, remember these cheesy peas are ready in under 15 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse pepper
- Heat the toaster oven to 350°F.
- In toaster oven baking pan, add oil and garlic.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until garlic is lightly browned.
- Add peas to the pan.
- Bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes or until peas are heated.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pepper before serving.