We all know the days when we don’t feel like cooking and just want to get dinner on the table as quickly and easily as possible. Often, that leads to a unanimous call for pizza, and more often than we’d like to admit, that call goes out to a pizza delivery service. While we truly enjoy making our own pizza dough, it’s not always realistic when schedules get hectic and everyday life takes over. This quick and easy toaster oven pan pizza is the perfect compromise for days when you don’t want to order takeout, but you don’t want to cook, either.
This is a tried-and-true basic recipe adults and kids will love. It’s a good thing pre-packaged dough comes in two sheets because everyone will want seconds.
- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2/3 cup Slow Cooker Marinara Sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 18 slices pepperoni, divided
- 1 small green pepper, sliced into rings, divided
- 2 large mushrooms, sliced, divided
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press half of dough into pan. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until light brown.
- Top baked crust with 1/3 cup sauce, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and half of the pepperoni, green pepper and mushrooms.
- Bake an additional 11 to 13 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is brown. Repeat to make second pizza.
Say hello to easy access and goodbye to hard-to-reach pizza and toast. Small enough to fit on your counter, but large enough to fit a 9” x 11” bake pan, 6 slices of toast or a 12-inch pizza, the Hamilton Beach® Easy-Reach™ Convection Oven has an innovative roll-top door to increase workspace, visibility, and access to the oven.