Enter the giveaway through the giveaway widget located at the end of this post.
Follow the instructions on the widget to enter.
For brewing a personal cup of coffee at home or on-the-go, nothing’s better than a single cup coffeemaker. The FlexBrew® Single-Serve Coffee Maker with removable water reservoir allows the flexibility of brewing freshly ground coffee one minute or a single-serve pack the next. Choose from 2 cup sizes or a travel mug, so you can enjoy maximum brewing flexibility. Use your favorite brand of freshly ground coffee or any K-Cup®* pack you like. A 40 ounce removable water reservoir lets you brew several cups without refilling with water every time.
Use the “Bold” setting on your FlexBrew to brew a stronger coffee that’ll give you more of a coffeehouse flavor. Mix in the chocolate sauce, vanilla syrup and milk, then prepare your whipped cream. We always recommend using the whipped cream recipe from our How to Make Perfect Whipped Cream blog post. But since it’s St. Patrick’s Day and we’re feeling festive, we want to dress it up by making our already delicious whipped cream green. Kids love topping hot cocoa with it, and it’s great for “green eggs and ham” breakfast days, too.
Just follow the normal whipped cream instructions but add a couple drops of green food coloring to the cream when you first start to blend it. If you want to add flavors like mint or almond, add a drop or two of flavoring or extract when you add the sugar and vanilla to the cream. Taste test when your whipped cream reaches soft peaks so you can extra colors and flavorings (if needed) before over-beating your mixture.
Green whipped cream is the perfect St. Patrick’s Day addition to the Torani Mocha recipe below. We made it using the new FlexBrew® Single-Serve Coffee Maker with removable water reservoir, and now you have the chance to win one for yourself. Enter our contest through the Rafflecopter widget below and leave a comment on our post. You could be the new owner of a FlexBrew coffee maker and be on your way to enjoying a St. Patrick’s Day Torani Mocha in style. (Edit: Giveaway has ended. Thanks for participating!)
- 2 Tablespoons (1 oz.) Torani® Chocolate Sauce
- 1/3 to 2/3 oz. Torani® Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- Milk or cream to taste
- Mix chocolate sauce with brewed coffee. Add vanilla syrup and stir well.
- Add milk or cream to taste. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
- Try this recipe using your Torani® Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup and other delicious flavored syrups. We recommend using the BOLD setting on your FlexBrew® Single-Serve Coffeemaker for making stronger coffee that gives a more “authentic” coffeehouse flavor.
This giveaway has ended.
* K-CUP is a registered trademark of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Use of the K-CUP trademark does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.