The best homemade pizza starts with made-from-scratch dough. This effortless method will have you cooking your family’s favorite recipes in no time. Put the dough ingredients into the bread machine and let it do the mixing and kneading. The bread maker takes care of the hard part, so you can focus on whether you want to top your pie with – pepperoni, veggies, sausage, olives, or a little bit of everything. Skip the frozen aisle and make easy, delectable crust at home.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Place all ingredients in the breadmaker pan in order listed.
- Choose Cycle 8 for Dough. Press Start.
- At the end of the Dough cycle, remove the dough from the breadmaker. Press and hold the START/STOP button for several seconds to end the cycle.
- If baking immediately, preheat oven to 475°F.
- Place dough on floured counter and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape into 15 to 16-inch round pizza pan. Add favorite pizza ingredients.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Hamilton Beach® Bread Machines are easy to use. Carefully designed with you in mind, these machines include detailed manuals with easy-to-follow instructional drawings, custom recipes, and baking tips.
Other Test Kitchen recipes to try: