Rich caramel flavors complement the sweet chocolate and whipped cream in this luxurious dessert coffee that’s simple enough for everyday. Brew the coffee in a single-serve coffee maker to make it quickly for one, or multiply the recipe and use a standard 12-cup coffee maker to serve a group.
Top it with the perfect whipped cream we learned how to make a few days ago.
Drizzle with caramel syrup and sprinkle with shaved chocolate and sea salt.
It’s like getting a fancy coffeehouse drink, but you can do it yourself in just a few easy steps. Plus, there’s no one to misspell your name on the side of your to-go cup. You’ll love this coffee on a cool night, and it’s a great accompaniment to serve with dessert, too.
- 3 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 12 ounces water
- 2 Tablespoons half and half
- 2 Tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Sea salt
- Scoop coffee into Scoop filter (do not fill above MAX line).
- Fill mug with water and pour into coffee maker.
- Select BOLD setting. Brew coffee into mug.
- Stir in half and half, caramel ice cream topping and chocolate syrup.
- Top with whipped cream. Drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with sea salt.
Help yourself to café-quality coffee every morning. Whether you’re brewing coffee for one or making enough coffee for family and friends, Hamilton Beach coffee makers have the perfect design, size, and features to fit your coffee brewer needs.