You know the scene. Everyone is stuffed after a huge Thanksgiving meal and falls into the nearest couch, recliner or pillow to relax.
After a little rest, people are ready to come back to the table for dessert. Wouldn’t it be nice to offer a hot cup of coffee to help everyone through the lull? This delicious pumpkin pie-spiced coffee is the perfect holiday treat to serve your guests after dinner.
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon crystallized ginger
- 2 Tablespoons ground coffee
- 12 ounces water
- 2 Tablespoons half and half
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Place cinnamon stick, cloves and ginger in Scoop filter. Fill Scoop filter with ground coffee up to MAX fill line. (Do not use ground spices or overfill Scoop filter with coffee.)
- Fill mug with water and pour into coffee maker.
- Select BOLD setting. Brew coffee into mug.
- Stir in half and half and brown sugar.
- Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.