When you just have to get up and go, there’s no better way to jumpstart your day than a burst of bright berry flavor and a filling shot of protein. Get a morning boost that lasts ‘til lunch with this quick and easy Go Sport smoothie recipe.
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Place ingredients in jar in order listed. Carefully place cutting assembly and collar onto jar.
- Turn jar upside down and place onto base. Press ON/OFF button to pulse or blend 15 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Hold jar in place while blending.
- Remove collar and cutting blade assembly from jar. Hand-tighten drinking lid onto jar.
Blend a smoothie or protein shake and head out to work, the gym or wherever your active lifestyle takes you with the Hamilton Beach® Go Sport Blender (51135). The 20 ounce blender jar is also a travel bottle, so just put on the lid and go. The bottle fits in most car cup holders, and the flip-top lid lets you drink right from the bottle. Your smoothie will stay cold with the insulated, BPA-free sport bottle that keeps blended drinks colder longer and reduces condensation.