Happy Eggs Benedict Day! That’s right. Today is National Eggs Benedict Day. We couldn’t be more excited because, of all the brunch options out there, Eggs Benedict is easily one of our favorites. And with all this spring weather, who doesn’t want to enjoy brunch? So grab a mimosa and a seat on the patio. We have two delicious (and easy!) Eggs Benedict recipes coming to a breakfast near you.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 English muffin, split, toasted
- 4 slices baked ham
- 6 spears asparagus, roasted
- Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce (recipe follows)
- Fresh dill
- Poach eggs to desired doneness in egg cooker.
- Place English muffins, split-side up on a plate.
- Top each muffin with 2 slices of ham, 3 spears of asparagus trimmed to fit muffins and 1 poached egg.
- Drizzle with Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce.
- Garnish with fresh dill.
- 2 English muffins, split
- 8 baby spinach leaves
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- 2 large eggs, lightly scrambled
- Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green ready light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and heating plate.
- Place bottom half of 1 English muffin, split-side up in bottom of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with 4 spinach leaves and 1 slice of Canadian bacon.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add one egg to cooking plate.
- Top with 1 top half of English muffin, split-side down.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce.
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Microwave butter in a microwave safe container on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Place egg yolks and lemon juice in blender jar.
- Cover and blend on pulse a few times, then blend on HIGH for 1 minute, gradually adding melted butter until mixture is thickened and smooth.
We used the Hamilton Beach Egg Cooker to perfectly poach the eggs. The Egg Cooker also prepares soft, medium or hard-boiled eggs.
Along with making smoothies to go, the SingleServe Blender is perfect for mixing sauces or dressings. The Hollandaise sauce in this recipe can be drizzled over the eggs right from the jar.
Don’t let another morning go by without the Breakfast Sandwich Maker by Hamilton Beach. It lets you enjoy a homemade breakfast sandwich, made your way, in the comfort of your own kitchen. Cleanup is easy because all removable parts go in the dishwasher.