The best homemade pizza starts with made-from-scratch dough. This effortless method will have you cooking your family’s favorite recipes in no time. Put the dough ingredients into the bread machine and let it do the mixing and kneading. The bread maker takes care of the hard part, so you can focus on whether you want to top your pie with pepperoni, veggies, sausage, olives or a little bit of everything. Skip the frozen aisle and make easy, delectable crust at home with ease.
Sign up for email updates in the sidebar so you don’t miss our pizza recipes for a laid-back Valentine’s Day weekend. In the meantime, try your dough-tossing hand at our Grilled Margherita Pizza on the indoor grill or an inventive creation of your own.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Place all ingredients in the breadmaker pan in order listed.
- Choose Cycle 8 for Dough. Press Start.
- At the end of the Dough cycle, remove the dough from the breadmaker. Press and hold the START/STOP button for several seconds to end the cycle.
- If baking immediately, preheat oven to 475°F.
- Place dough on floured counter and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape into 15 to 16-inch round pizza pan. Add favorite pizza ingredients.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Hamilton Beach® Bread Machines are easy to use. Carefully designed with you in mind, these machines include detailed manuals with easy-to-follow instructional drawings, custom recipes, and baking tips.
Bake hot and delicious pizza, snacks and appetizers in the Hamilton Beach® Pizza Maker. Developed with the perfect pizza in mind, the cooking element rotates for even cooking, and the viewing window lets you watch food as it cooks. The Pizza Maker fits a 12 inch pizza and cooks up to 40% faster and is up to 52% more energy efficient than a regular kitchen oven.