Sparkling water is one of my all-time favorite drinks. It tastes great, and it’s an easy way to get those “8 glasses of water a day” we keep hearing about. Plus, it’s the perfect way to get the fizz you crave if you’re trying to reduce your soda intake. I love sparkling water made with the SodaStation™ on its own, but if you’d rather have a little more oomph to your water, try adding fruit or juice like we did here. The strawberries and lemon give this water a refreshing kick – perfect for spring and summer – and it looks beautiful! It makes the perfect accompaniment to a cookout, picnic, or meal outside by the grill. Try adding different combinations of fruit to your water to see what you like best and take boring water to a whole new level.
Like the idea of being able to make sparkling water at home and saving money on expensive bottled drinks? Enter to win a SodaStation™ Hand-Held Carbonated Soda Maker of your own in our contest. Click the image to go to the contest page.
- 10 large strawberries, hulled
- 1 large lemon, peeled
- Sparkling water
- Cut lemon as needed to fit through the chute of the juice extractor.
- Juice the strawberries and lemon in the order listed.
- Stir. Place 1/4 cup mixture in a tall glass with ice.
- Add 1 cup sparkling water and serve immediately.