Cherries and almonds remind me of pie and the holidays. Bring it all together in a decadent smoothie worthy of dessert in our Cherry Almond Smoothie. Serve them in small glasses with colored paper straws for a party or take it to work for a sweet and satisfying breakfast.
It’s all part of #Smoovember, our tribute to fall-inspired smoothies made in our Smoothie Smart blender. During the month of
November #Smoovember, we’ll bring you some great fall smoothie recipes and host weekly giveaways with an incredible grand prize worth $500 in week #4.
The #Smoovember schedule includes:
Monday 11/25 – A new smoothie recipe and #smoovember Week 4 GRAND PRIZE giveaway begins
Friday 11/15 – Our Week 4 GRAND PRIZE package winner gets a holiday kitchen essentials package from Hamilton Beach (a $500 value!)
“First ice, then orange juice, then one strawberries banana yogurt, one banana, strawberries and a small amount of shelled sunflower seeds. REALLY GOOD :)” said Theresa. We hope you enjoy making many fall-themed smoothies this year. Your combination sounds good, too!
Don’t forget to come back on Monday for more #Smoovember madness!
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 cup ice cubes (10 crescent shaped)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips, optional
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on AUTO SMOOTHIE setting or PULSE a few times, then blend on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.