We are excited to celebrate our nation’s Independence Day with friends and family today. We shared recipe ideas last week that will make your holiday food prep a snap, so be sure to check those out. In honor of the red, white and blue, we’ve included a smoothie recipe that will fuel you up for a day of fun in the sun.
- 1 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) vanilla protein powder
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3/4 cup (4 ounces) blueberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 15 ice cubes
- Place ingredients in blender jar in order listed.
- Cover and blend on AUTO SMOOTHIE setting or PULSE a few times, then blend on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.